- Video: The dinosaur LMS, the new learning experience network and triggering emotional investment
- Wednesday, July 23rd, 2014
Missed Saffron’s free seminar at the Learning Technologies Summer Forum last month? Don’t worry! A full recording, with all the slides, has now been posted.
We explain how the “LMS” is failing generation Y, and will certainly fail generation Z. Now, learners demand platforms that make a genuine emotional connection. Watch the recording to find out why a platform that puts learning into action is crucial to achieving a Return on Investment. We show how, using open source technology and a user experience based on the principles of NLP and behavioural science, any LMS can be transformed into an incredible launch pad for change campaigns. Find out:
- Why the ‘enterprise LMS’ is a decade (or more) behind the sites which learners actually use
- How dynamic dashboards press the neurological triggers that put learning into action
- Why leveraging learner production (user-generated content) is the key to emotional investment
- How Learning Experience Networks mean we can design the complete experience
- How social network analysis enables us to identify leaders and launch viral behaviour-change campaigns
This article was written on Wednesday, July 23rd, 2014 by Toby Harris
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.