Are you prepared for the Bribery Act 2010?
The Bribery Act 2010 is now in force. The law makes it far easier now to commit an offence even where there is no corrupt intent. How ready is your organisation?
- Do your frontline people understand the difference between an acceptable gift and an illegal bribe?
- Does your senior management understand the consequences of the new corporate offence of failing to prevent bribery?
Stay within the law with Saffron Interactive
Saffron Interactive offers an effective and engaging Bribery Act e-learning package, which embodies our award-winning approach. The course is immediately available for use and can also be customised to match your existing policies and processes.
By deploying this training, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate what the Bribery Act 2010 means for your organisation and for your employees as individuals
- Show you have taken some of the appropriate measures to sustain an anti-bribery culture
- Target the appropriate level of awareness and training to each employee dependent on individual job roles and associated risk levels, as the Ministry of Justice guidance advises
- Anticipate risky situations and take steps to avoid them
- Respond appropriately to bribery-related dilemmas at work
- Identify and report instances of bribery and corruption
Find the right package for you
We have put together a range of packages to suit the needs and environments of different organisations.
As a large corporate, you might usually develop e-learning in-house or commission bespoke solutions from external providers. Given the short timescales around the introduction of the Act, there may not be sufficient time to engage your experts and stakeholders to develop a fully bespoke solution. Our ready-made solution offers you the flexibility to customise the content to your organisation without needing to start from scratch.
Alternatively, the content can be customised to suit your organisation (for example by modifying the scenarios or including references to your internal policies) at an additional day rate.
There is no per-head licence fee and no annual subscription charge, and the SCORM 1.2 compliant course will be hosted on your existing learning management system (LMS).
You may prefer not to invest in a customised Bribery Act e-learning course. However, the per-head cost of any e-learning solution should be weighed against the cost of failing to comply with the Bribery Act 2010.
We will re-brand the course with your organisation’s logo and provide the course to you for internal hosting on your existing learning management system (LMS) at a one-off cost. There is no per-head licence fee and no annual subscription charge.
If you need to train your staff but have neither enough employees to justify a customised solution nor a learning management system (LMS), user licences allow individuals to access the unbranded course, hosted externally on a Saffron Interactive LMS.
Want to arrange a fuller demo?
Contact us now to find out more or to arrange a demo.