- Saffron shortlisted for three e-Learning Awards
- Friday, August 31st, 2012
Saffron Interactive is proud to announce that three of our e-learning courses have been shortlisted for the prestigious E-Learning Awards, despite stiff competition from over 200 other submissions. We have been recognised for the following categories:
- Excellence in the production of learning content – public sector
Transport for London: Building mental resilience
- Excellence in the production of learning content – private sector
PwC: Data Gathering and Research
- Best e-learning project – private sector
Heathrow Express: Emergency Response
The nominations are a recognition of Saffron’s commitment to delivering bespoke e-learning solutions of the highest quality. Our solutions focus on improving performance through bringing about behavioural change, and we’re hoping that this year’s awards will add to our outstanding record of success.
The award ceremony will be held at the London Marriott Hotel Grosvenor Square on 8 November 2012.