We recognise that often you might need content that is, on the whole, generic, but with some bespoke custom e-learning elements tailored to your organisation. The trouble with rapid development tools at the moment is that they speed up the software development process, but not the instructional design process.
Saffron’s Content Development Kits give you the best of both worlds with ready-made content that can be tailored to suit your business, providing the value of a bespoke course at the cost and speed of a rapid development project.
The learning and development equivalent of flatpack furniture, Content Development Kits are designed by e-learning developers and come in the form of a build-it-yourself toolkit.
- Flash based course – Content Development Kits are currently available for data protection, competition law, diversity and equality, business ethics and disability awareness courses that you can upload to your e-learning platform.
- Maintenance environment – The package includes an easy to use maintenance tool allowing even your non technical team members to update and spell check text content, change graphics, generate scripts for review and re-publish the course without reference to Saffron or e-learning developers. You can also quickly and easily adapt logos, colour schemes and navigation elements to suit your business.
- Saffron design time – Each Content Development Kit includes one day of design time provided by one of Saffron’s e-learning developers and designers. We’ll make sure the look and feel of the course meets your brand guidelines.
- Audio and translation – Audio is included in the kit, and can be easily refreshed if required. The kits are available in English, French, German and Spanish.
- SCORM compliance – Content Development Kits are designed to run with learning management systems and e-learning platforms that support the SCORM standards, meaning you can track completion rates and scores.
Want to know more?
Contact us now to find out more or to arrange a demo.