This is the place to come to if you want to find out what the industry experts are thinking!
Do you want to keep up with the latest thinking from industry experts? At Saffron we aim to be at the forefront of developments in learning.
We fostered this community in a bid to undertake original research, publish regular articles and share our learning of learning and training topics of the moment with you.
Advance™ members are drawn from a cross section of key learning and development decision makers with broad and far-reaching experience and expertise. Past contributors include Brian Sutton, Charles Jennings, Vaughan Waller and Laura Overton.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for and want to pick our brains or would like Advance™ to consider publishing an article written by you feel free to contact us.
To read some of our recent Advance™ articles please click on the links below.
- We need to talk about me June 7th, 2013
- Risk and feasibility analysis of providing an e-learning service to clients August 30th, 2012
- The impact of feedback August 16th, 2012
- e-Learning is not an event, it’s a stage on a journey August 10th, 2012
- Workflow Learning: A new Ingredient for the Blend– Revisited August 3rd, 2012
- Writing for the reader: banishing the business speak and energising your e-learning July 23rd, 2012
- Learning’s Environmental Crisis July 16th, 2012
- The Sage of Paradox June 27th, 2012
- The Point-of-Need: where effective learning really matters June 20th, 2012
- Finding time for learning in a time hungry world November 3rd, 2011